While reading the Fabulous Adventures of Listgirl I came across her latest list of 2012 Goals. I was truly inspired as I am never really successful and/or make lists that I now realize are just too, I can't think of the word but they pretty much are not manageable and do not get completed.
I took her list and made it my own. :)
- join the gym (check!)
- run a 5k (already working on this)
- accomplish the warrior dash w hubby (signed up for aug!)
- zumba with my dad (included in the gym, giving me a check :) )
- hope to lose at least 15lbs. (working on this too)
- Read at least 50 books this year, already have 3 under my belt :)
- go back to school, contemplating which route i want to take, i do know for sure that it will be a part time plan
- come up with a study plan
- make more connections with my family in Puerto Rico (kicked off the new year sending cards and pics of the family, next up, handwritten letters)
- keep in touch with my second family in NJ & Maine (i see 3 weekend trips planned already :) )
- let go, say goodbye and be at peace (this will be a long process, but it will be done).
- Attend church more regularly (i miss this and am attending mass next sunday)
- complete my One Little Word class with Ali Edwards (Faith)-signing up, check!
- create at least 1 mini book a month for us :) (januarys book is already complete!
- teach a mini book class from home (scheduled for the end of january!)
- get a project published!
- complete my Aruba, Florida Vaca and Disney Albums (sigh, lol, quite the work in progress, i have 3 half albums lol)
- attend a Classy Crops weekend crop (i cannot wait for march!!!)
- visit the Scrapbook Expo w my crafty peeps :) (i cannot wait for june!!!)