Morning all! I'm here today with a with a special Birthday project for Momenta. I created a Birthday Card holder for a special little one on her 1st! Check it out:
1. cut 2 pieces of sturdy chipboard to measure 5 1/2 x 8"
2. punch a hole 2" from the top and 2" from the bottom on both pieces
3. cut 4 pieces of patterned paper to measure 5 1/2 x 8
(I chose 2 matching for the front and back cover and 2 matching for the inside covers)
4. adhere patterned paper as desired, distress the edges if you choose to do so and punch holes. It will be easier to punch the holes after adhering one at a time.
5. for the front cover I used the birthday girl's invitation to personalize it along with Momenta Birthday Stickers and Embossed Message Stickers, I also included the year.
6. for the inside covers I created 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 mattes for the pictures, one of the mattes is adhered in a u-shape leaving a little pocked for some journaling or maybe a letter to the birthday girl :)
Here are a few pics so you can view the entire card holder-feel free to click on the picture to make it larger for easy viewing :)
I'm super happy that they loved the gift and the idea of it :)
What do you think? Have you created a card holder for someone?
If you have, we would love to check it out-just leave a link to the pic!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Be sure to stop on by the Momenta blog to show some love
and don't forget to check out the new website HERE :)
Have a great weekend and Happy Scrappin'!!!!!
Momenta Products used:
Free To Be Me 12x12 Super Paper Pad PA-2263
Birthday Shimmer & Shine Stickers ST-4914
Birthday Embossed Message Stickers ST-5097
2 1/2" binder rings